26th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join agricultural BSc after completing intermediate? What is the way to enter into Agricultural BSc?

i just completed my intermediate, i would like to join in agricultural bsc, what is the way to enter in to agricultural bsc, please help me sir

29th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join agricultural BSc after completing intermediate? What is the way to enter into Agricultural BSc?

My ranking is 37,000 in bse ag and my marks in practical exam in banglore gk vk college. will I get seat in bse ag in banglore or shivamogga or in bharwad
27th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join agricultural BSc after completing intermediate? What is the way to enter into Agricultural BSc?

sir i got 12,000 rank in EAMCET,will i get admission in ag bsc
4th July 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

eamcet rank is 59000
can i elligible to study bsc aggriculture .nd how to admission
4th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir how I get admission in poultry science??? What requierments in this branch??
16th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 10th to take in goverment collage in bsc agriculture?
27th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examination for admission to Bsc agriculture. Or on the basis of marks in 12th standard with che
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?