1st October 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to join Sambhalpur University for studying PhD(Home Science) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

4th October 2019, 04:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study Doctor of Philosophy (Home Science) in Sambhalpur University is conducted by the Sambhalpur University itself.

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Doctor of Philosophy (Home Science) in Sambhalpur University varies every year. However, you must be within the rank of 10 to be eligible to get Doctor of Philosophy (Home Science). The scores would be like 80% of course and 20% of viva voce.

You can check the website http://www.suniv.ac.in/ for more details.
4th October 2019, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Sambhalpur University for studying PhD(Home Science) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

CSIR NET

GATE

SET

There are no fixed cutoff marks to get admission in Ph.D course.
5th October 2019, 11:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Home Science at Sambhalpur University. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test minimum 50% marks followed by viva voce.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in any stream from Sambhalpur university or any other recognized university with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST category.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.suniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?