30th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?

Respected sir, I want to do PhD in mathematics from NSOU University. Kindly please give me the proper procedure to admission in Phd in mathematics....... DipankarDutta, Kanchrapara...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  11. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  16. What is the procedure for M.Phil an Ph.D exam in Mathematics from University of Rajasthan
  17. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
17th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I want to do PhD in mathematics from NSOU University. Kindly please give me the proper procedure to admission in Phd in mathematics....... DipankarDutta, Kanchrapara...

Sorry, the Netaji Subhas Open University does not offer the PhD in Mathematics program. So you can study the PhD in Mathematics in other universities in India. Those who have studied M.Sc Mathematics and scored over 55% marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Mathematics. The students will be admitted through an entrance test and interview conducted by the university. The PhD in Mathematics is available in the following institutions;

BITS Pilani - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
2nd August 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?

I want to do phd in education from nsou.
I have m.a in education degree with 70% marks from nsou.
I have qualified ugc net July 2018 exam.
What shall I do now?
4th October 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the .MLISc course with 65% marks from NSOU. is there phD program in Lib.sc. in NSOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?