3rd October 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Botany) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Botany) program in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?

5th October 2019, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Botany) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Botany) program in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course or if your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.

There is no age criteria.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?