7th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?

1. Top colleges for Phd course.
2. Entrance procedure.
3. Duration
4. Fee Structure.
5.Does IIMs conduct Phd programme
6.For MBA batch 2012-14 when to apply and how

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  2. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  3. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  4. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure?
  5. AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?
  6. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  7. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  8. How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?
  9. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  13. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  16. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  17. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?

What is the syllabus for entrance of naemd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?