22nd December 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Does age matters for pursuing medical degree through management quota?

hello,
one of my friend very enthusiastic about mbbs. she did bipc and tried for mbbs but due to some health issues she couldnt do. did some degree. now 35 yrs. can she persue mbbs in management quota now.does age matters now.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  2. Information about medical colleges in AP for BC-E management quota?
  3. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  5. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  6. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. Am I eligible for HP CPMET if I am from Delhi?
  9. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. Which are the medical colleges in India in management quota between 30 to 40 lakh total package
  12. How to get admission through management quota at KPC medical college Kolkata for MBBS course
  13. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  14. Eligibility to join B.E course in the karnataka (management quota or management discretion quota) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get direct admission in management quota in DD medical college, Tiruvallure?
  16. Am I eligible for PG degree in Punjab under state quota after completing 12th from HP
  17. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
23rd December 2013, 12:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Does age matters for pursuing medical degree through management quota?

I don't see age as barrier for doing MBBS course has you are ready to take up the course in Management quota then for sure there will be all chance to get the admission in various MBBS colleges.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DOING MBBS COURSE:

-> Candidate should have completed 12th examination with PCB 50% (General category) and 40% (Backward category)

-> Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December and there is no upper age limit mentioned.

So, just get the admission in the college which your friend want to do the MBBS course and start everything in a positive note.

Yes, there will be sure a huge age gap in class where students from 2013 will be also taking up the course but it all depends on the mindset and the zeal to do the MBBS course. So, try to advice your friend with these topics and make sure she will be clear in her target and do all the hard work for 5 full years and come out with flying colors..

If you have not got the admission for MBBS then probably you can contact Mr.Rajan (+91 8603176776) who will help to find out the admission in various states around India. CLICK HERE!! to know more information on this.
15th May 2015, 03:35 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Does age matters for pursuing medical degree through management quota?

The eligibility criteria for medical is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 60% marks in the 12th with PCB as the main subjects.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for Medical.

So yes there is an age criteria in the Medical courses.
10th August 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

For more details on MD MS admission visit http://www.mdmsadmission.in
11th August 2015, 02:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Age doesn't matter for pursuing medical degree ( M.B.B.S).
-> Actually the Eligibility criteria for pursuing medical degree is :-
* completion of 2 level with aggregate percentage (65%).
* It must be PCB percentage .
-> P - physics
-> C- chemistry
-> B - Biology .
-> Age limit doesn't matter here .
But it will be disgusting if you do degree at the age of 30 .
-> If you have the confidence and commitment then you can successfully complete 5 years M.B.B.S degree course .
-> So don't hesitate and go on your target .
27th November 2019, 09:25 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

For this, you can directly contact with University or College. Every college has its own rules for admissions. Contact All Saints University for higher medical studies call at +1 (416) 675-0101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?