27th November 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MArch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology for MArch(Architectural Design)? I want to secure admission for MArch in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

6th December 2019, 09:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MArch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study MArch in in Architectural Design at SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Admission selection is on the basis of qualifying examination marks. The cutoff marks are finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BArch or any equivalent degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.srmist.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?