8th December 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence BTech along with job for a candidate after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Sir, I am studying in Diploma with Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma course, I want to get job and also I want to study BTech in correspondence mode. So, is it possible for me to do the both at the same time?

13th December 2019, 09:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence BTech along with job for a candidate after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

There are government and private jobs available after Diploma in Engineering course. You can apply for RRB JE or SSC JE exam after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Various companies in private sector offer jobs for diploma candidates.

But you must know that Bachelor of Technology in distance mode is not valid for any further jobs. AICTE has not approved distance B.Tech. You can apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology course.
13th December 2019, 09:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence BTech along with job for a candidate after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

There are government and private jobs available after Diploma in Engineering course. You can apply for RRB JE or SSC JE exam after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Various companies in private sector offer jobs for diploma candidates.

But you must know that Bachelor of Technology in distance mode is not valid for any further jobs. AICTE has not approved distance B.Tech. You can apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?