15th December 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation in The University of Hong Kong? Fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir, can you please let me know about the procedure for securing admission in The University of Hong Kong for studying Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation course? Please tell me about the procedure of admission and also the fee expenses of this course. Thank you!

20th December 2019, 09:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation in The University of Hong Kong? Fee expenses of this course?

Application for Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation program can be made online through the official portal of The University of Hong Kong. To apply for this program, you should visit https://sweb.hku.hk/tola/servlet/Cre...=R327&mc=&pt=F and complete the application form to create an application account for this program.

Once you have created an application account, you need to fill all the required details and submit the scanned copy of all necessary documents. Then pay the application fee of $300 and complete the application form. You need to complete and submit your application within 4 weeks from the date of the creation of your account or before the deadline of application in Hong Kong time, whichever is earlier.

Fee expenses of Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation course:
Application fee - $300
Caution Money - $350
Tuition fee - $109,340 per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?