17th December 2019, 01:03 PM
pkhande2

Am I eligible to teach High School (11th and 12th) students after Basic Training Certificate (BTC)?

Hi, I am pursuing Basic Training Certificate (BTC) 2nd year and my age is 32 years. Which posts I am eligible to apply for in government schools or colleges? Would I be able to teach Higher Secondary students or I can teach Primary level only with BTC?

29th June 2021, 05:13 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach High School (11th and 12th) students after Basic Training Certificate (BTC)?

If you want to become PGT ( postgraduate teacher) or teacher Senior class students..
You need to get postgraduate degree with minimum 50% with recognized University than you need to get b.ed ( bachelor's in education) b.ed is a compulsory degree if you wish to teach in Senior class...and to get government teacher job clear CTET/ TET.
BTC (basic teacher training) with this certificate you can teacher only play school students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?