22nd December 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GRE to secure MS(Civil Engineering) admission in Georgia Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir/Madam, I need to know what score is required in GRE so that I can get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for studying MS(Civil Engineering) course? Please let me know about the cutoff score asap.

29th December 2019, 05:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE to secure MS(Civil Engineering) admission in Georgia Institute of Technology?

Scores from the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are required in the Georgia Institute of Technology. You need to score at least 153 in the Verbal, 155 in the Quantitative, and 3.0 in the Analytical sections for the MS in Civil Engineering program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?