18th November 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the California Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, it is my dream to do MS(Electrical Engineering) at the California Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

20th November 2019, 07:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the California Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS in Electrical Engineering course at the California Institute of Technology. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

The cutoff score required for admission:
1. GRE - score 151 to 162 for Verbal and 155 to 167 for Quant.
2. IELTS - 6.5 with no part less than 6.0
3. TOEFL - 90 overall score, with 22 reading, 21 writing, 22 listening, and 21 speaking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?