23rd December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

Hello Sir/Madam, my friends are applying for an internship of Software Business Analyst in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? Please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

25th December 2019, 12:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

The Candidates applying for the Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.18,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune is 6th January 2020.

For more information visit on (http://www.italentindia.com/)
25th December 2019, 05:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation, certificate.

2. The candidate will get the stipend of Rs10,000 to 18,000 per month.

3. The candidate will get job offers after completing the internship.

4. There is no dress code.

You may visit the website www.italentindia.com for more information.
25th December 2019, 05:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune?

Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune are that the selected candidate will be offered the stipend of rs10,000 per month. The selected candidate will get the certificate. The selected candidate will get job offers. There is informal dress code.

For more details, visit the website www.italentindia.com.
25th December 2019, 06:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited, Pune is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 - Rs.18000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the salary package of Rs.3 to 4 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.italentindia.com
25th December 2019, 08:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Software Business Analyst internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month as Software Business Analyst interns in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited Pune.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac per annum.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.italentindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?