3rd January 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BE(Information Technology) in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BE(Information Technology) course which is available in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission. Please let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

4th January 2020, 10:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BE(Information Technology) in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

BE in Information Technology at Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is Rs.65000 per annum in total. I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women
VPO Nandpur Kesho,
Phaggan Majra, Patiala, Punjab - 147004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?