3rd July 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of MTech(Textile Technology) in Institute of Jute Technology?

I am interested to pursue MTech(Textile Technology) course from Institute of Jute Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Waiting for your response!

31st July 2020, 05:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of MTech(Textile Technology) in Institute of Jute Technology?

The course duration of Master of Technology in Textile Engineering in Institute of Jute Technology would be of 2 years duration.

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Master of Technology(Textile Technology) in Institute of Jute Technology is given below:-

Year I fee expenses:- Rs.19,000
Year II fee expenses:-Rs.19,000
Admission Fee expenses:-Rs.25,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?