16th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

BMLT course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks to get admission?

Is BMLT course available in aiims, how can i get into thai...
Details about requirments n, minimum marks inDMLT
To get admission in BMLT

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the MSc nursing entrance exam?
  2. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  3. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  4. Can I go for MBBS if I am a 12th pass student
  5. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  6. Am I eligible to do BMLT after completing DMLT from CMAI?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  8. How to study BMLT? How can I take admission? I am a student of Physical Section in 12th science
  9. B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can we do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  11. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  12. Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?
  13. Can I get admission in AIIMS through All India medical examination?
  14. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  18. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
25th July 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BMLT course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks to get admission?

I have done 10 2 in science stream(phy, chem, bio, maths) with 66% and I want to do my bachelor in your college from BMLT . Is the right time for admission
9th May 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BMLT course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks to get admission?

Sir; i have passed my 12th class with 65% and i want to bmlt .
So please te me about this course and h to get admission in bmlt from aiims
2nd July 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in b.m.l.t. but I want confirmed to take admission. sir, please help me
6th July 2016, 11:53 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes, BMLT course is available in All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

->BMLT stands for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology.

->Duration of this course is 3 years.

->Eligibility:
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or it's equivalent from any recognized university.

->Admission Procedure:
To get admission in BMLT course in AIIMS you have to write All India Institute of Medical Sciences entrance exam.
The admission is based on your performance at AIIMS exam.
8th March 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th passed with science stream from NIOS Board-delhi IN 2017-18. I want to get admission in the BMLT course at AIIMS. what is right time for conduction the entrance examination for the said course in the year 2018.How much is the total fee of the course and total seat available of the course in the AIIMS.
2nd October 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

In bmlt we have to go for entrance exam during the admission time
4th January 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to take admission in BMLT AIIMS while appearing in exam XII CBSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?