3rd July 2011, 04:51 PM
rashmi_patil

Cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year engineering after diploma?

give cut off list of government college for second year engineering after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff list of government engineering college for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  3. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  5. Cutoff list for admission in engineering for 2nd year after diploma?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
  10. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  12. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  14. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  16. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  18. What are the various government colleges for electrical engineering? Cutoff of merit list for direct 2nd year in electrical engineering?
13th November 2011, 01:30 AM
Beready

Default Re: Cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year engineering after diploma?

hello friend,

at first you should to give the details about which college or which
universities admission you are talked about .
so at first clear the question after that i will help you surely.
good luck.
28th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year engineering after diploma?

cutoff list of government colleges for 2nd year after diploma?
2nd July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am planning to take admission into Engineering college in Pune in the 2nd yr since I have done diploma. The problem is that I have got a carry fwded KT of 2nd yr and so I have a year drop. My score though is 66% in the final yr of diploma (3rd yr). Please let me know if I will be able to get admission into decent colleges next year in Computer Science or IT branch.
12th July 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello. sir I completed my b.sc.comp-sci degree in 2009 with 73.11 % ,can i get admision to direct 2nd yr b.e.civil engg.in govt. college of engg.in maharashtra .& please give me cut off of last year to admision direct second year who passed b.sc.and admited to b.e.last year .
please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?