2nd May 2010, 11:03 AM
pandeyadarsh7

How to take admission in top marine colleges?

sir, my name is adarsh. i want to know that how can i take admission in top marine collages to do marine engeneering.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  2. List of top diploma colleges in marine engineering? How to take admission in these colleges?
  3. List of entrance exams to get admission in top Marine colleges of India for B.Tech course? Eligibility to appear?
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  6. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  7. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  8. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  9. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  10. How to get admitted in top marine engineering college?
  11. List of top IIT and NIT colleges which offer M.Tech Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  14. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  16. What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  18. How to become a Marine Engineer? List of government colleges for this course?
29th March 2011, 11:58 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in top marine colleges?

Admission to Marine Engineering courses in India are generally done through several entrance examinations conducted between the months of April and June.

The various courses in marine engineering, their duration and eligibility requirements are as follows-
B.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 4 years; Eligibility: 10+2 level pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
M.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: B.E Marine Engineering.
Ph.D, Eligibility: M.E Marine Engineering.

Institutes offering Marine Engineering Courses

Few major institutions offering courses in Marine Engineering are -

Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088, (West Bengal)
Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai - 400 033, (Maharashtra)
International Marine Communication Centre, 134/3 R.H. Road, near Luz Corner, Mylapore, Chennai 600004, (Tamil Nadu)
Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad 500027, (Andhra Pradesh)
Directorate General of Shipping, Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai 400001, (Maharashtra)
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai - 400033, (Maharashtra)

Benefits:
A career in Marine engineering opens up opportunities for people who want to stay on land or wish to sail on the sea. With a variety of new technologies coming up and new experiments being conducted in this field, opportunities for adventurous and inquisitive youngsters have increased manifolds.
29th March 2011, 11:59 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

The link below will take you to the best marine colleges is India and their examination process.

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-Marine%20Engineering-degree.html

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-maritime-colleges-in-india.aspx

http://www.bestindiansites.com/institutes/marine-engineering.html

ALLTHE BEST
30th March 2011, 02:36 PM
cricket007
Banned

DEAR FRIENDS,

The various courses in marine engineering, their duration and eligibility requirements are as follows-
B.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 4 years; Eligibility: 10+2 level pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
M.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: B.E Marine Engineering.
Ph.D, Eligibility: M.E Marine Engineering.

Institutes offering Marine Engineering Courses

Few major institutions offering courses in Marine Engineering are -

Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088, (West Bengal)
Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai - 400 033, (Maharashtra)
International Marine Communication Centre, 134/3 R.H. Road, near Luz Corner, Mylapore, Chennai 600004, (Tamil Nadu)
Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad 500027, (Andhra Pradesh)
Directorate General of Shipping, Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai 400001, (Maharashtra)
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai - 400033, (Maharashtra)

Benefits:
A career in Marine engineering opens up opportunities for people who want to stay on land or wish to sail on the sea. With a variety of new technologies coming up and new experiments being conducted in this field, opportunities for adventurous and inquisitive youngsters have increased manifolds.

BEST OF LUCK...........................
30th March 2011, 02:49 PM
kunal4win

go to these links and best of luck http://www.indicareer.com/
colleges-for-Marine
%20Engineering-degree.html http://
www.infinitecourses.com/
Top-maritime-colleges-in-
india.aspx http://
www.bestindiansites.com/
institutes/marine-
engineering.html
13th April 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best collage in india for marine engineering
and after copletting this how i get placed and how much salary i will be paid.
15th April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is Ankur yadav 60% marks in 12th.and i wanted to join merchant navy,please guide me sir,how can i apply i am totally confuse.
15th April 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the process to admit in marine college
27th April 2011, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

If anyone needs admission through management quota in top universities of chennai for all the courses like BTECH,MBA,MBBS,BDS etc,then contact me on 09884536329.
11th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Vishant C Pawar 51% marks in 12th.and i wanted to join marine engg ,please guide me sir,how can i apply and in which college will i get admision
i can take admision through management quota also
11th July 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best collage in india for marine engineering
and after copletting this how i get placed and how much salary i will be paid.
how to get admission in marine engineering for bteck.
11th April 2012, 07:15 PM

sir, my name is rakesh. i want to know that how can i take admission in top marine collages to do marine engineering.
12th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tel me the last date of admission in marine colleg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?