4th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment for Graduate Apprentice Trainee post I want to apply for this recruitment. If you know the eligibility criteria of the year 2020 then please tell me.

6th March 2020, 05:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2020?

The eligibility to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Metallurgy/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

The last date to apply for this post is 18th March 2020 and there are total 14 vacancies available under this post. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.midhani-india.in
8th March 2020, 06:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2020?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Graduate in Engineering in Metallurgy/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil Discipline from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?