29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th March 2020, 01:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

Upper age limit to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment are - 28 years.

Last date for submission of application form - 02nd of March 2020
5th March 2020, 09:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment?

The age limit to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment is 28 years. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this post. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation in Law from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
6th March 2020, 05:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment 2020 is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
8th March 2020, 02:36 PM
govn

For reserved category 48 years
For unreserved category 45 years
from the date of publication of advertisement A.5504/2020 07/03/2020
For latest job update kindly visit website www.govnaukari.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?