4th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment of a Graduate Apprentice Trainee post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

6th March 2020, 05:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

The selection procedure in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment will be on the basis of marks percentage obtained in graduation/diploma plus interview followed by verification of the certificates. The candidate should be medically fit.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.midhani-india.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?