17th March 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Testing Analyst interview in Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR is hiring for the post of Testing Analyst. I want to join this Bank for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

20th March 2020, 08:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Testing Analyst interview in Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR?

Eligibility to attend Testing Analyst interview in Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree BE/BTECH (CS/IT) in the work-field branches.
2. Batch: 2019, 2018, 2017 are eligible.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
5. (0-1) years of relevant work experience in the same field.
20th March 2020, 10:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Testing Analyst interview in Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR?

Eligibility to attend Testing Analyst interview in Royal Bank of Scotland Delhi NCR:-

Freshers having BA, BCom, BA, BSc non IT degree.

Candidate need to be comfortable with the working hours 24 X 7.

We well aware of changes in trends, policies, regulations as applicable to the business and its standards.

good knowledge of thinking, customer service, MS office Khammam back office, life person is essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?