15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS certificate valid for TCS campus placement?

Is NIOS certificate valid for TCS campus placement?

21st June 2015, 05:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS certificate valid for TCS campus placement?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for TCS campus placement as they do not entertain candidates from Open or Distance Universities.
30th June 2015, 08:48 PM
reconnect

As you are from NIOS board. You can take admission in any university of India. You can also apply for the job anywhere. But, due to the high reputation or software company TCS doesn't considered the students of NIOS board or any other open board.
25th October 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have cleared all rounds with TCS BPO & a selected candidate with TCS also a Graduate from UGC approved university in regular mode but did my 10th & 12th from NIOS but a Regular schooling will TCS accept me for TCS BPO or not ?

Please reply back ASAP......at ranjitbiswas98312gmail.com or in this forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?