17th March 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainees in SonicWall Bangalore?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is a Graduate Engineer Trainee offered in SonicWall Bangalore. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

20th March 2020, 08:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainees in SonicWall Bangalore?

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainees in SonicWall Bangalore:-

Sonicwall office fun, high energy work environment at the leading edge of technology, networking and cyber security. whether you are in sales, marketing, Engineering, product management, technical support for fine as you will have real opportunities to help protect more than 500000 organisations across the globe.
Sonicwall is an industry leader in NGFW add your country visions will have the major impact in the security industry.
20th March 2020, 08:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainees in SonicWall Bangalore as follows:-
1. You will have to provide technical support.
2. Problem-solving and resolving issues.
3. Assistance and deployment.
4. Identify and troublesoot.
5. Handling documentation.
20th March 2020, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Job Responsibilities Graduate Engineer Trainees-

Graduate engineer trainee is a person who has recently received the graduate engineering degree from any college or university.

Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.

Observing existing Strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.

Conducting Research and collecting data.

Travelling to different sites and gaining practical experience in New York zones.

Working closely with staff to force the professional values and build good relationships.

Attending meetings and workshops.

Compiling reports and delivering the presentations to Staff members and other stakeholders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?