16th August 2012, 11:25 PM
ssoumik_007

How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education

Sir, i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under west bengal state council of technical education, now i want to pursue b-tech through distance learning under the council of distance education (code), my question is if i do that will i be eligible to sit in gate exam????
Please help!!!!!
Soumik chatterjee

Related Questions:
5th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education

sir, i hv completed diploma mechanical engineering nw i want to do btech by distance edu.pl suggest me some good institute name.
24th November 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education

IF I FINISED 3YEAR DIPLOMA CORRES THEN WHAT CAN I DO
10th May 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM A DIPLOMA AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER. NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE B-TECH THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION OR PART TIME FROM W.B. PLEAS GUIDE ME.
MITHUN NASKAR. MAIL id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?