29th June 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Breeding) in Kerala Agricultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Plant Breeding from Kerala Agricultural University. So, I just want to know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

4th July 2020, 10:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Breeding) in Kerala Agricultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study PhD in Plant Breeding at Kerala Agricultural University. Admission selection will on the basis of academic merit. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kau.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?