24th January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune?

I am preparing for the interview of TietoEVRY Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

28th January 2021, 10:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - TietoEVRY

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have the ability to design, develop as well as troubleshoot the moderate to complex software applications.

>> You need to get associated in development, testing as well as supporting of the existing or new software applications as well as solutions.

>> You need to be keen to cultivate the strong working relationships with the co-workers.
28th January 2021, 10:28 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in TietoEVRY Pune are:

You will be responsible for Application Maintenance & Development.

You will understand the requirements & estimating the efforts for the same.

You will Debug and analysis of problem reported.

You will understand the issue and providing the solution to Customer, Joining Triage Calls.

You will work closely with Solution Consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?