13th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?

now i cant join any coaching classes for gate exam because of my college time but i want to study regularly for gate preperation. can i get the study material of any famous classes and which classes providing the study material.

8th June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?

can it possible to prepare for GET and IES at a time?
18th October 2012, 12:02 AM
mahhiads

Default Re: Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?

Hello Friend,

If your college and coaching class's timing matched than preparation start self and if you provide the branch of your engineering degree than i have suggest some book for you but no problem.

If you join the classes than you get the guideline as well as study materials. But if you want self study than buy the books of subjects and previous exam papers and models papers.

All The Best!!!!!!!!
19th September 2013, 02:57 PM
sakhi jaiswal
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i cant join any coaching classes for gate exam because of my college time but i want to study regularly for gate preperation. can i get the study material of any famous classes and which classes providing the study material.
No need to join any coaching classes when online coaching classes are there. im enrolled in the best online course and trust me it works like magic. A full class room is created virtually on ur laptop without any inconvenience. whole study material is provided to u under the guidance of great scholars. Im enrolled in the same ourse for Gate Preparation online and found it quiet amazing.
If u are interested in gtting urself enrolled mail me at : sakshijaisawal4[at]gmail[dot]com.
21st January 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hi I am komal I am in final year btech (77% upto nw) with 92.4%in 10th and 89% in 12th . I have not prepared for any exam CAT or GATE . but I m crazy for CAT . Is it worth to do coaching for CAT . Will GAP after graduation will be blot on my cv .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?