4th November 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I am Sravya. Now I am about to start my B.Tech 2nd year ECE. I want to get seat in IIT through GATE. How to start my GATE preparation? Please tell me books for GATE? Please tell me the coaching institutions to join GATE coaching in Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
  2. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  3. How much marks should I score in GATE to get admission in IIT? Tips for self preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  5. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of BITSAT?
  6. How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?
  7. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  8. Will I be able to crack IIT-JAM through self preparation? Coaching classes for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  9. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  10. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  11. Should I join IIT coaching classes or do self study?
  12. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream?
  13. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  14. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. On the basis of GATE preparation can I crack CAT 2016?
  16. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of GATE in Bhopal?
  18. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?
4th December 2015, 04:24 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?

There is no need to take coaching for GATE, you can prepare along with your B.Tech.
In GATE, you will be asked very basic questions, so you should have very good conceptual understanding.

GATE sylllabus is almost same as B.Tech syllabus. You can take postal material from any coaching.
Also, join a test series for moch tests, it will help you increase your speed and accuracy.
Right now, you should focus on B.Tech, you can start preparaing for GATE in your final year.

Since GATE is a very competitive exam, you have to secure a rank within 1000, to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?