11th July 2011, 01:13 AM
deep jot

Should MBA be preferred over M.Phrama at NIPER Mohali?

plz tell me the order of preference for various courses offered in niper mohali.. and is mba by niper mohali preferred over m.pharm there ?? plz help...
please send me the details

6th October 2015, 12:05 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Should MBA be preferred over M.Phrama at NIPER Mohali?

M.pharma and MBA both are the master degree course with the duration of two years.

The basic eligibility criteria for the M.pharma course is to have a bachelor degree in the medical stream from a recognised university with good percentile. For the MBA course, it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

M.pharma and MBA both are the good master degree courses. The value and scope of both the courses are good on their own fields. Basically one can choose the course on the basis of their personal liking as well as interest towards the area and subject.

Personal liking as well as interest varies from person to person. MBA course is quite costly then the M.pharma course. The job you will get by the MBA course will be quite better in post as well as salaried then with the M.pharma course. However the scope of the M.pharma course is good competitive with MBA course.

That means both the courses are good.You can go for the course in which you are interested more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?