1st November 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?

Hello
I wish to know that after passing masters in pharmacology from
niper mohali is one elligible for teaching,
and kindly let me know the institutions
where one can apply for phd programme in india??????

Related Questions:
  1. Should MBA be preferred over M.Phrama at NIPER Mohali?
  2. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  3. How may I get the NIPER JEE form by post from NIPER Mohali?
  4. How may I get admission in Niper college, Mohali? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?
  5. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  6. How much seats is reserved for SC categories in Niper for M.Pharma course? What's the placement statistics of M.Pharma course in Niiper, Mohali?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  8. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D? I have completed my M.Pharmacy
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Pharmacy?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  12. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  15. How may I know the syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam for NIPER, Mohali?
  16. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  18. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
4th January 2015, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?

If you are a M.Pharma qualified candidate then surely you can apply for lecturer job in various Private Pharmacy colleges in India. Most of the Private colleges hire lecturers for B.Pharma course teaching and you have the right qualification for it. Being a NIPER Graduate you will easily get job in a private pharmacy college. You have to clear the interview only.

You can apply for Ph.D in following colleges in India.

1. Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Irungalur , Mannachanallur Taluk , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 621105

2. Pacific College of Pharmacy, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Post Box. No. 12, Pratapnagar Extention, Airport Road , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313024

3. Arya college of Pharmacy, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
SP-40, RIICO Industrial Area, Delhi Road, Kukas , Jaipur (Jaipur Dist.) - 302028

4. Bharat Institute of Technology : School of Pharmacy, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
Meerut By Pass Road, Partapur , Meerut (Meerut Dist.) - 250103

5. Bhagwant University - Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research Center, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Bhagwant University, Sikar Road , Ajmer (Ajmer Dist.) - 305004

6. Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Malla Reddy Group Of Institutions, Maisammaguda, Dhulapally, KomPally, Medchal , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?