21st May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the application form for admission to BA LLB in Mohali?

I want an application form for admission to BA LLB in Mohali ..please tell me from where to get it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?
  2. From where to get the forms of BBA, Law, Eng Hons from DU?
  3. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali? -- [New]
  4. What is the last date to submit the application form for B.A LLB 5 years course?
  5. When will be the application form of Army Law school at Mohali be out?
  6. When to get application forms for LLB course?
  7. Date of sale of online application forms for CET of Army Institute of Law Mohali?
  8. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  9. How we get admission in IISER, Mohali? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Will I get admission in LLB after passing BCA?
  11. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  12. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  13. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  14. What is the date of sale of application form of LLB 5 years entrance
  15. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  16. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  17. Where can I get admission form for AIL(Army Institute of Law, Mohali)?
  18. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
11th August 2015, 08:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where to get the application form for admission to BA LLB in Mohali?

You need to apply online to be a part of this course. B.A. L.L.B. is a 5 year course which is conducted by Chandigarh University. You must have 12th standard degree from a regular university with full time courses. The maximum age to apply for B.A. L.L.B. is 20 years. The course fee is around 3 lakhs. You need to go to admissions section of the official website of chandigarh university, which is, http://uils.puchd.ac.in/, which will give you the link to download and fill the online application form. Remember only filling the form is not enough to get admitted.
You will be called for an admission test of around 200 marks. You need to secure at least 50% marks in that admission test to be a part of B.A. L.L.B. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?