12th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?

what is the last date of submissioin of lls forms also tell me the entrance date and from wher we cxan llb mdu forms for llb entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  2. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  3. Date of exam and forms for LLB entrance exam from MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of submission of entrance exam form for LLB from MDU?
  5. What is the last date of submission of forms of LLB?
  6. Last date for the submission of forms for LLB course?
  7. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  8. What is the last date to purchase the LLB form in Delhi?
  9. What is the last date of sale of LLB entrance exam form?
  10. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  12. Hello everybody i am reena here
  13. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  14. Date of the entrance exam for LLB?
  15. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
  17. Date of receipt of form of LLB exam from CSJM university?
  18. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
23rd March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?

what is the last date for LLB entrance examination.
12th June 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?

what is the last date of llb forms in m.p?
29th October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit the llb form for Delhi university
29th October 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit the llb form for Delhi university
17th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is a last date of llb form
13th April 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the date of application form of LLB 3 year and last date of submission of form of 2015 ..and where i can get the application form ...plz, guide me my contact number is 919855094254 or 9780969181
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?