15th April 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to purchase the LLB form in Delhi?

what is tha last date of purchasing tha llb form and best class available in delhi for coaching of llb to clear tha entrance test????

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  2. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  3. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  4. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  5. Where to purchase UP Tech form in Delhi?
  6. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  7. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  8. What is the last date of submission of forms of LLB?
  9. Last date for the submission of forms for LLB course?
  10. From where can I purchase DIET form in Delhi?
  11. Can I apply for polytechnic entrance exams this year if I am appearing 10th board this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  13. What is the last date to submit the application form for B.A LLB 5 years course?
  14. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  15. What is the date of sale of B.Tech LEET form in Delhi? List of the top colleges of B.Tech in Delhi? What are the prospects of B.Tech college in Delhi?
  16. What is the admission date of LLB 3 years in West Delhi
  17. Details about the procedure to do LLB from Delhi?
  18. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
29th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to purchase the LLB form in Delhi?

i want to do llb from haryana unv.if u hav any sugg. ell me plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?