12th December 2010, 02:51 PM
vinaygautam

Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?

I want to take take admission in M.D.U's L.LB 3yrs course.Can you tell me about the admission form date?.Also tell about the entrance test and university Fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  2. Date of exam and forms for LLB entrance exam from MDU?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  4. Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?
  5. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  8. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  10. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  11. Date of sale of forms of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  13. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  16. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  17. What is the MDU Rohtak entrance exam date?
  18. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
21st December 2010, 12:48 PM
anaspeer

Default Re: Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?

The last date for the receive of application form is by the 3 rd week of may.

The entrance test will be conducted by the 3rd week of June.

It consists of

General English-25 marks
General Hindi-25 marks
General Knowledge-50 marks

University fee structure

INR 2898/- p.a. for Day course.
INR 11898/- p.a. for Evening course.

For all the complete details I have attached the prospectus.
refer to it.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Binder_1_llb_3yr_2010.pdf(774.8 KB, 383 views)
28th December 2010, 09:23 PM
satinder phogat

Default Re: Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaygautam View Post
I want to take take admission in M.D.U's L.LB 3yrs course.Can you tell me about the admission form date?.Also tell about the entrance test and university Fees structure.
please give detail urgently.
31st January 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in M.D.U LLB 3yrs course. also tell admission form date,entrance test and university fees structure thanks
22nd March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Mai ye pata karna chata hu ki mdu llb dronacharya college,gurgaon se hoti hai
24th March 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

mai ye pata karna chti hu ki kya mdu me 5 law course h after 2
26th March 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw the date of sale of llb. also i wnt 2 knw the fee structure n date of the entrance test
4th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of sale of llb 3 years course. and i want to know the fee structure of the entrancc test
29th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?

29th May 2011, 02:00 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

It consists of

General English-25 marks
General Hindi-25 marks

University fee structure

15th June 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the entrance examination of law. what is the date of entrance examination . thanks. ....... plese reply as soon as possible.
14th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i want admission btech
19th July 2011, 10:42 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

It consists of

General English-25 marks
General Hindi-25 marks

University fee structure

10th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in llb from mdu's university,i want to that can i do llb from corrospondance.if yes so plz send me the details of selling forms nd fee structure.
27th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission full regular mode in 3 year llb course plz tell the procedure how i can get admission in rohtak law college.
5th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in llb, pls tell me where the classes r conducted and is there a semester system or exams are conducted once in a year...
25th April 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit application form for llb in ccs university for 2015 session and what will be their fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?