19th July 2011, 03:34 PM
science1

Am I eligible to give NET exam after completing PG from Global Open University?

hello sir/madam
i want to know that if i am complete my post graduation from global open university nagaland then i am elligible or not to give the net xam.
please reply as sson as possible on my email id given to you.
thanks
emailid:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  2. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  3. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university?
  4. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  5. Can I join bank PO service after completing graduation from Global Open University?
  6. Am I eligible for French NET exam after completing diploma in French from MD university -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  8. Can I give the examination of UGC NET after completing MSc IT with 65% from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  10. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  11. Is Global open university Nagaland UGC reconzed? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University in Distance Mode?
  13. Can i appear for National Eligibility test after pursuing masters in Law from Global Open University?
  14. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  15. Is M.Phil(maths) from Global Open University valid for Lecturership to teach B.Tech?
  16. What is the opportunity for me after qualifying for BSc IT from Global Open University?
  17. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Mumbai University for MSc IT after passing BSc IT from Global Open University, Nagaland?
10th February 2012, 06:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET exam after completing PG from Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by science1 View Post
hello sir/madam
i want to know that if i am complete my post graduation from global open university nagaland then i am elligible or not to give the net xam.
thanks
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University and scored minimum 55% Marks in your Post graduation, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

NET Examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University then you are eligible for NET, It is not mentioned that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET. So you can apply for NET Examination.

If you are Interested then please wait for the June NET Examination Notification, Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online Only, The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank.

From this year NET Examination pattern was changes and there are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective.

There is No Descriptive paper in NET Examination and there is no Negative Marking in NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation.

So, please wait for the Notification and if you need more information about NET, then please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
10th February 2012, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET exam after completing PG from Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by science1 View Post
hello sir/madam
thanks

If your Masters degree college in approved by UGC then you are applicable for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.It will be conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From june session of NET exam , they have changed the Pattern. Hole Paper is contain Multiple type question.Also there is no negative marking.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

28th February 2012, 02:27 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi dear,
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University and scored minimum 55% Marks in your Post graduation, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University then you are eligible for NET, It is not mentioned that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET. So you can apply for NET Examination.

If you are Interested then please wait for the June NET Examination Notification, Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online Only, The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank.
3rd October 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know, the global open university is valid for government jobs? pls tell me sir, i am so confused, i fear, if i get government job and catch in 420 case? please tell me fast
4th October 2012, 04:03 PM
violent viper

As you are post graduate ,you are cent percent eligible for NET exam...

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year,

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University and scored minimum 55% Marks in your Post graduation, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATIONS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE) :

STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

i)
The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs.20/-.

ii)
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following : (i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb, (ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).

iii)
Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply online (i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in ).

iv)
After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

v)
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates and candidates belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

vi)
Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation. (for details, please see item no. 4).

vii)
The Application (consisting of two copies of printout of online application form, one copy of Attendance Slip and one copy of Admission Card) alongwith required documents (as mentioned in item No. 13) must reach the Registrar of the University (UGC Test Centre) on or before 07.05.2012.

24th May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I was enrolled in global open university for PG course so my exam will be conduct in the month but icant find any admit card and i was sent a letter in Delhi address but icant find any reply .
Name - SK AYUB ALI
Roll no- TGDU/PG/402/ENG/2011D
Course-M.A (ENGLISH)
Choice Centre- port Blair (Andaman NiCober)
Emal- [email protected]
Mob no-09479357981
25th May 2013, 10:44 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

NET stands for National eligibility test
Eligibility Criteria for NET:
1. Candidate with minimum of 55% in their Master’s Degree or its equivalent examination from any recognized by UGC in
i. humanities
ii. social science
iii. computer applications and electronic science etc. are eligible
2. Candidates appeared or appearing for qualifying examination have to submit the qualifying marks at the time of admission.
3. Candidates are advised to apply in their post-graduate subjects only.
4. The age limit is 19 - 28 years
all the best..........
25th May 2013, 11:16 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry, open university students are eligible for the National Eligibility Test. Since your college is approved by University Grants Commission which also happens to conduct the National Eligibility Test, you are not likely to face any issue in this regard,

However there are other criteria for National Eligibility Test which you should also be able to meet in order to appear for the entrance exam. You can apply for the National Eligibility Test in June and December. It is up to you to pick according to your comfort.

The registration procedure is done online on the UGC NET website. Read the notification carefully regarding apply for the exam online and only then you should apply for it.

NET Eligibility

1. The applying candidate should be Indian citizen.

2. Only candidate who has minimum qualification of post graduation can apply.

3. Your degree should be completed from UGC recognized college.

4. It is important to have at least 55 percent marks in master degree.

5. SC/ST can not appear if scored less than 50 percent in master degree.

6. The subject for NET will depend on your post graduation course.

7. Final year students may also apply.

8. But only do so if ensure of meeting percentage and could submit degree within 2 years of clearing NET.

9. The NET is also coducted for JRF, for which age limit is 28 years.

10. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC candidate applying for JRF.

11. SC/ST candidate can apply for JRF till 33 years.

12. There is no upper age limit to apply for Lectureship.
31st May 2013, 10:20 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

NET exam conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) two times in a year.

The candidate who are completed Master's graduation from a recognised university are eligible for this exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete Master's graduation with atleast 55% of marks from a recognised university.

Final year persuing candidates can also be eligible.

5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Applicant must be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:-

For JRF(Junior Research Fellowship):

The maximum age limit is 28years, no minimum age limit.

Three years relaxation for OBC candidates,

Five years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

There are no age conditions for Lectureship applying candidates.

Exam pattern:-

For more details visit below website
www.ugc.nic.in

All the best.
5th August 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Mam,

I have completed MScit from Karnataka state open University.Am i elligible for give NET exam

plz tell me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?