20th July 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?

Respected sir
I am studying in 11th standard from UP BOARD I have a keen desire to get admission in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION [I.S.R.O.] but i don't know how to get admission there. Can u please tell me how can i get admission

I will be waiting for your answer please reply as soon as possible on my required account..

yours affectionately
Narvadeshwar Kushwaha
Gorakhpur
utter pradesh

6th August 2011, 06:02 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?

If you want to go to ISRO them you must do graduation in Mechanical or Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from some university or institute of the level of IIT institutes.

After 12th you can prepare for IIT JEE or IIST to get your graduation in one of those branches and after graduation you can apply for the exam conducted by ISRO for the post of Scientist or Engineer followed by an interview for the final selection.

ISRO also conduct exams for the post graduation courses for Electronics and Communication, Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering students.

You can also complete your graduation from IIST in aeronautical/aerospace engineering. After doing your graduation from IIST you can directly get a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer even with your poor grades in graduation.
6th August 2011, 07:58 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You cannt join ISRO directly after 12th, first you need to complete Btech from IIST.
The IIST admission test for 2012 academic session will be conducted in the month of April 2012.

Qualifying and being selected in the admission test make you eligible to pursue your Bachelor of Engineering degree in premier Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, there by giving you an opportunity to join the Indian Space research Organisation (ISRO) as soon as you complete your graduation successfully.

As per norms, all candidates who successfully completes his degree in IIST will be absorbed as Engineer/Scientist in ISRO.

The following programs are available in IIST, Thiruvananthapuram.

B.Tech programs in IIST

Aerospace Engineering: Aerospace, Mechanical design, Manufacturing.

Avionics: Electronics, Communication, Control.

Physical sciences: Astronomy, Earth science, Remote sensing, Chemical system.

Going further, you could also pursue your M.Tech or Ph.D degree in IIST too.

As per IIST nomrs, every student gets fully funded covering complete costs of their education, boarding, lodging, book grants of Rs.3000 per semester apart from getting internships in various ISRO centres across India. You also get Medical Insurance and medical care inside the campus.

The notification for admission test will soon be announced. The test will be conducted in 2 sessions of 2 hours duration each.

Questions will be based on class 11 and 12 of CBSE syllabus in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
6th August 2011, 10:28 PM
rana2011
Banned

If you want to go to ISRO them you must do graduation in Mechanical or Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from some university or institute of the level of IIT institutes.
After 12th you can prepare for IIT JEE or IIST to get your graduation in one of those branches and after graduation you can apply for the exam conducted by ISRO for the post of Scientist or Engineer followed by an interview for the final selection.
And after doing your graduation from IIST you can directly get a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer even with your poor grades in graduation.

ISRO aconduct exams for the post graduation courses for-

**Electronics and Communication
**Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering students.

You can also complete your graduation from IIST in Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering.

Best bof luck!
24th August 2011, 07:12 PM
fahran

ISRO also conduct exams for the post graduation courses for Electronics and Communication, Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering students.

You can also complete your graduation from IIST in aeronautical/aerospace engineering. After doing your graduation from IIST you can directly get a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer even with your poor grades in graduation.
23rd October 2011, 02:31 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

And after doing your graduation from IIST you can directly get a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer even with your poor grades in graduation.

ISRO aconduct exams for the post graduation courses for-

**Electronics and Communication
**Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering students.
30th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in iist?Is iist a college of engineering field or courses?
5th June 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in 12th class from up board. I have a question that can I apply in isro by graduate with b. Sc (Honours) with chemistry.

Your affectionately
Himanshu tomar
Maoradabad
Uttar pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?