21st February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can girls get in India?

please tell me what is the jobs for girls in india...please give me the details for the same

30th April 2015, 08:07 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can girls get in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me what is the jobs for girls in india...please give me the details for the same
There are immense opportunities for girls in India to make their bright career. There are several job sectors where girls can make a career of their choice. There are freedom and reservation for women candidates in job sectors. From the high position to a low position, women are encouraged in every sector to make them self-dependent. There are numerous opportunities in government as well as private sector for girls. They can be self-employed via micro-industries.

The girls can apply to the career field, according to their qualifications and skills. There is good career scope of girls in the Banking Industry, Fashion Industry, and Teaching Sector. They can also make their career in the aviation field, tourism, hospitality industry, and research & technology. There is good scope of girls in medical sciences, food processing industry, software engineering, networking, Human Resource, Law, etc. They can get jobs opportunity in several MNC’s in India, Private Banks, Insurance Sector, and Clerical Job in various departments etc.

Girls can be seen working in almost every field. Even the field of defense is not remaining untouched by women. Girls are employed in the Police Department, ITBP, BSF, Army, Navy and Air Force. They are proving better administrative even in the business sector. Arundhati Bhattacharya (CMD of SBI), CEO like Chanda Kochar is earning fame all around the globe. Several girls are making their career in the Indian Civil Services like Kiran Bedi who is first women IPS officer. Likewise, girls are becoming IAS officer, PCS officer. Hence, there are boundless opportunities for girls to get jobs in India.
23rd September 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can girls get in India?

What type of courses i can prefer .i have completed my bsc with zoology and physical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?