3rd August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How may I get hall tickets(1st year) of Kurnool Medical college for MBBS degree?

1st mbbs halltickets of kurnool medical college
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What rank should I secured for getting a seat in government medical colleges in AP like SVU, Osmania, AU, Kurnool medical college etc for MBBS course? I belong to OC category
  2. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  3. What is the cut off mark required to get admission in Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool?
  4. What is the cutoff mark for admission in Kurnool Medical College,AP under OBC girls quota?
  5. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  6. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  7. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  8. Can I get a guaranteed job after doing degree in medical biotechnology? Can I take MBBS after medical biotechnology?
  9. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best college to opt PG in AP? Information about Kurnool, Guntur and Vijayawada Medical College?
  12. Can I get a seat in BHMS after scoring 92% in IPE and 37452 in EAMCET
  13. Hall ticket for MBBS Entrance Exam (Ramachandra medical college), where to download?
  14. How can I get a seat in Kurnool medical college with BC-E caste in AP? I've secured 95% marks in EAMCET
  15. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  16. Number of seats in PG in all colleges in NTR university?
  17. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  18. Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student of Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute?
12th August 2015, 10:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get hall tickets(1st year) of Kurnool Medical college for MBBS degree?

See, today hall tickets and registration cards are always updated in the official website of such organizations. So you have keep looking in the official website of Kurnool college for the hall ticket. The link for their website is http://www.kmckurnool.com/. When you open their website you will see an option call Activities. Go to that option once in a week. These updates are given once in a week. Normally such updates are made on Thursdays or Fridays. So check their website on these days. The moment you see a notice regarding hall tickets have come, place your roll number and download your respective hall ticket.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?