19th December 2012, 05:39 PM
annsusan

In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology

In mumbai which colleges provid msc in biotechnology?what type of entrence are under taken?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  2. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  3. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  4. Which are the best colleges other than IIT in Mumbai which provide MSc Physics? What is the percentage required? When the MSc class start?
  5. Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?
  6. Is MSc Biotechnology from Mumbai University valid in US?
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. Which are the colleges of MSc in industrial biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. Can we do genetic engineering after graduation in Biotechnology? List of colleges in Mumbai for the same?
  10. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  11. Which company will provide training for biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  15. How can I do M.Sc in Mumbai? List of colleges available for the dame course in Mumbai?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
22nd October 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology

We can do mbbs coures in biotechnology?
5th August 2015, 10:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The list of colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology in Mumbai as given below:::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

=> IIT-Bombay

=> Padmasree Dr. D. Y. Patil University.

=> Pillai College of Arts & Commerce College

=> Ramniranjan Jhunjhuwala College

=> S.I.E.S College of Arts, Science & Commerce

=> Sir Sitaram Lady Shantabhai Patkar College of Arts & Science

=> Tilak College Science & Arts College

=> Uiversity of Mumbai

=> V.G. Vaze College of Arts , Science & Commerce

=> B.N. Bandodkar College of Science
12th August 2015, 11:42 PM
Vidya @

List of colleges for MSc in Biotechnology in Mumbai ==>

==> Sir Sitaram Lady Shantabhai Patkar College of Arts & Science

==> Padmasree Dr. D. Y. Patil University.

==> B.N. Bandodkar College of Science

==> Pillai College of Arts & Commerce College

==> IIT-Bombay

==> Ramniranjan Jhunjhuwala College

==> Tilak College Science & Arts College

==> S.I.E.S College of Arts, Science & Commerce

==> V.G. Vaze College of Arts , Science & Commerce

==> Uiversity of Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?