20th August 2011, 01:01 AM
anurag.a

Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?

i am anurag from andhra pradesh.i have secured 48.9% in inter(10+2) no eamcet no aieee.can i get seat in btech colleges in andhra pradesh.

13th January 2012, 04:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?

A s you have not secure good percentage in your 12th standard so i don't think you can pursue B.tech course in any good college as for that atleast 60% of marks is required but there are several other colleges which ask percentage between 45% to 50% in 12th standard and you must have completed your 12Th with Physics,Chemistry,Maths as compulsory subjects for pursuing B.tech.So you can try in them.
7th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?

Sir, is there any opportunity to do Btech without writing EAMCET. I mean can i go through management seats allotment without even attempting the EAMCET. If so, can u please inform me sir! my id is [email protected]
17th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 54./.in class 11 can i sored above 70 in 12?
22nd July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a admission in b.tech colleges with one paper left in intermediate???????
23rd July 2012, 12:10 AM
sheelasnj

i dn't think you can pursue B.tech course in any good college as for that atleast 60% of marks is required but there are several other colleges which ask percentage between 45% to 50% in 12th standard and you must have completed your 12Th with Physics,Chemistry,Maths as compulsory subjects for pursuing B.tech.So you can try in them.
24th July 2012, 09:47 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HII...!!

-->sorry dear to get an admission in b.tech minimum required %age is 60%.

-->but if you still get an admission in any case then according to me you can not get the admission in good college.

-->but if you want to do B.TECH only then give the entrance exam AIEEE.

-->AIEEE stands for all india engineering entrance exam.

-->this is the exam that is conducted by CBSE.

-->to get an admission in B.tech you have to give this exam and if you score good then definitely you will get the admission in good institute..

-->total seats in all NIT's are around 27,000.if 27.5% seats are reserved for OBC candidates and about 15% are for ST AND 7.5% are for SC.so,overall 50% are reserved.

-->so,if you are a candidate of general category then you must get a general category rank of atleast 15000 to get a admission in one of the NIT's or DTU.

-->SO,IF YOU GET THE GOOD RANK IN AIEEE THEN CHANCES ARE THERE FOR YOU TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH IN GOOD COLLEGE.

ALL THE BEST...WORK HARD...!!
30th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i get 52% in 12th so if i do b.tech with gud marks to kya mujhe kisi achi company me job mil skta h
28th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

iam not elgibulled in eamcet.Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 75.9% in Inter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?