29th August 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?

I have completed MCA. I have registered for Ph.d (part-time) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai in January 2011. I got admitted for doing M.E. (CSE) at Anna University of Technology, Madurai from September 2011. Can I do part-time M.E.(week end program) in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with my Phd (part-time)?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  2. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  3. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  4. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  5. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  7. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  8. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  9. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  10. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  12. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  13. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  14. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  16. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  17. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  18. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%? -- [New]
29th May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?

when will the application form given for ME part time at anna university, madurai
7th October 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?

Can i do ME in part time?
9th March 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time or full time M.E in any engg college at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
20th March 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for M.E correspondence course in madurai
28th March 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA. I have registered for Ph.d (part-time) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai in January 2011. I got admitted for doing M.E. (CSE) at Anna University of Technology, Madurai from September 2011. Can I do part-time M.E.(week end program) in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with my Phd (part-time)?
8th June 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to find my supervisor for PhD before its admission in anna university?
12th June 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE civil engineering now working in engineering colleges.so, I want to do me part time. what are the colleges I will study part time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?