11th April 2012, 01:31 PM
AnuDatla

Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?

Is Anna university providing Part time M.E in Printing Technology? Please provide me details on this.... Could you please list the colloges offering Part time M.E in Printing Technology and also suggest me the procedure....

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope of printing technology
  5. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  7. Part time Engineering colleges in Mangalore, Karnataka?
  8. What are the courses available in madras christian college?
  9. How to do part time M.Tech course in Polymer Technology or Petroleum Technology?
  10. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  11. How to be a part of Air Force while pursuing B.Tech in printing technology
  12. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  13. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  15. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  16. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  17. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  18. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
29th July 2012, 09:12 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?

Dear Friend,

ANNA University Chennai is offering M.E In Printing And Packaging Technology.

Please use the link below for your verification:-

http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/Uni...2009/TABLE.htm

Dear friend am also attaching the detail syllabus copy of the course :-

Please do feel free to contact the university for further details.

All The best.
Attached Files
File Type: doc M.E.PRINTING & PACKAGING.doc(365.5 KB, 986 views)
10th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?

any part time courses related to packaging engineering is available in chennai sector unversity?
7th June 2014, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

After be how much experiance required to join me part time ? That experiance must be only in teaching or others also ok ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?