18th January 2010, 08:53 PM
Swati Verma

Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?

What is the procedure for CET Karnataka Engineering Exam?

doubt 1- I m a non Karnataka student ..studied in UP can i give CET karnataka exam?

doubt 2- how much money for DD ...in whome favour? Address for sending DD and request?

doubt 3- Dates for form?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  2. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  4. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  5. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET -- [New]
  6. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  7. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  8. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  9. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  10. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  12. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  13. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  14. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  15. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  16. Karnataka CET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  18. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
27th December 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?

Sir, I would like to ask that is karnataka state open university approved by AICTE for distance education because I want to do M.Tech in Electronics. Plz. give me the authentic path.

Sharad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?