29th February 2012, 07:49 PM
mudassir356

Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?

sir,what is the procedure for kerala students completind 2nd puc in karnataka and interested in writing karnataka cet????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  2. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  3. Eligibility for Karnataka CET after HSE from Kerala?
  4. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  6. Can Horanadu Karnataka Students write CET?
  7. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
  9. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  10. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  12. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  13. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  15. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  17. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?

If you fulfill any of the following and can produce the requisite documents, then you can apply for the Karnataka CET 2012:

1. either of your parents studied in Karnataka for 7 years.
2. Mother tongue of either parents is Kannada and domicile of Karnataka
3. Your mother tongue is Kannada and you studied at least for 7 years from disputed Karnataka areas
4. Your parent is a defence person and lived in karnataka for one year during your PUC or +1 and +2 studies
5. Children of defence persons who declared a town in Karnataka as home town while joining service
6. Your parent is an employee of Govt of India, Karnataka Govt, PSU and is transferrable and stayed in karnataka at least for one year during PUC or +1 and +2
7. Same as above, but given a declaration of home town in Karnataka
8. Children of MPs from Karnataka
9. Govt servants whose stay outside Karnataka by virtue of posting, their outside stay duration can be added to the stay in Karnataka and the total should reach seven years.
10. Children of J&K migrants
11. You studied outside Karnataka for 10 years, but Kannada was one language

For minute details, please visit http://cet.kar.nic.in/cet2012/eligibility_clauses.pdf.
9th April 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i studied my BDS degree in karnataka under management quota.i am from kasargod district(kerala) and i am a muslim. so whether i will get reservation under "category 2B" for karnataka PG entrance exam..?
10th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 student in kerala.I would like to write CET exam? Can i should write kanada exam first? And how can i apply for this?
4th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 10th from karnataka with 7 year education here. Now doing 2 in kerala. We are from Kasargod.Is he eligible for karnataka cet.?
22nd January 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can students of kasaragod apply for karnataka cet2015
19th December 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I DID 1ST AND 2ND PUC IN KARNATTAKA BUT DID 10TH IN KERALA IAM NOT A KARTAKAN. CAN I WRITE CET?
19th January 2017, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

My son studied 6 years in Karnataka. My husband is working in a private firm in Bangalore for 12 years. Is my son eligible to write kcet in Karnataka?
20th February 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am from rajasthan. I have completed my 11&12 in rajasthan and we are shifted in karnataka
Can i write karnataka cet exam.
Sir please reply
9th January 2020, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I studied till 12th in dubai And my syllabus was cbse and my dad is from karanataka and his all relatives is in karnataka. But unfortunately i dont know to speak in kannada language .so is it possible for me to write this karanataka CET exam
26th February 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 9 years education from karnataka and passed my 12th from karnataka can I write cet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?