24th October 2011, 08:28 PM
vaglesk

Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?

My duaghter is studying in 12th standard CBSE Board in Kendriya Vidyalay, Mumbai, Maharastra. my self amd my wife are both from Karnataka and studied, garduated from Karnataka.
what is the procedure for applying for CET for my daughter
please reply on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  2. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  3. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  4. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  6. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  8. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  9. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  10. Karnataka CET Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  14. Model of application for Karnataka CET examination?
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  17. While applying for Karnataka CET 3rd time, of which year hall ticket number has to be mention?
  18. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application? -- [New]
27th April 2012, 02:51 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?

Hello,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<CET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >

As you want to admit your daughter in colleges of karnataka for B.Tech or any other course. For this i jst refer you the official website of CET which is- http://kea.kar.nic.in/

Through this you will get all information about-
- Admission Procedure
- Aligibility
- Fee Structure
- Notification
- Question Paper
- Last year cutoff list

All the Best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?