6th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Tips and tricks to crack the Infosys entrance exam? Last 10 years question papers?

sir my mail id is [email protected]
i want to know about the some tricks for cracking infosys exam and also provide me last 10 years parpers
thank u

19th March 2012, 07:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks to crack the Infosys entrance exam? Last 10 years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my mail id is [email protected]
i want to know about the some tricks for cracking infosys exam and also provide me last 10 years parpers
thank u

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for Infosys .

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.One year gap in through out career are allowed for INFOSYS Recruitment

Selection process for INFOSYS company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test+HR

You can prepare well the Puzzles from Sakuntala Devi because in time of interview they asked about Puzzles.

I have attached some Quantitative Aptitude Books these books are really helpful for you.

BEST BOOKS FOR INFOSYS WRITTEN EXAM:-

I have attached the Question Paper of Infosys Technology So Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE

19th March 2012, 10:40 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks to crack the Infosys entrance exam? Last 10 years question papers?

Hi dear......
To crack the entrance exam you have to be confident in your answers & you have to follow the best books below from where you can prepare for your exam....

The exam pattern are as follows.....

Good luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?