13th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Perfect Line for me to become IPS Officer being a candidate of M.A in English? How to prepare for this?

I m m.a.english student..plz tell me this line perfect for me to become ips officer?
And how prepration?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare to become an IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which line should be taken to become IPS officer after 10th standard?
  3. Courses after 12th Commerce to become an IPS Officer? Coaching classes for preparation of IPS exam?
  4. What should I do to become IPS Officer being a candidate of 11th Commerce?
  5. How can I prepare for UPSC exam to become an IPS Officer? Age limit to become an IPS Officer? Difference between IPS and SP?
  6. How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form?
  7. How can I become an IPS Officer? Conditions to become an IPS Officer?
  8. How to prepare for IPS officer? I am studying in 11th standard
  9. How to prepare to become an IPS officer? Requirements for joining IPS Academy?
  10. Which subjects t chose to become IPS officer? How to prepare for it?
  11. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How can I become an IPS officer after completing Maths Honors
  13. How can I prepare to crack IPS Preliminary exam? -- [New]
  14. How to become IPS officer after completing BSc? How to prepare for it?
  15. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Procedure to become IPS Officer being a candidate of 9th standard?
  17. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  18. How can I become an IPS officer after completing English Hons?
14th September 2011, 04:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Perfect Line for me to become IPS Officer being a candidate of M.A in English? How to prepare for this?

Sir,
Before you read this article on what you can do after B.Tech, you may be ... commonly referred to as the ICE Age has become increasingly important, rather ... like M.S/ M.Tech, IAS/IPS, Navy/NDA and Finance related courses like MBA. ... an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in English speaking countries. ...
ok,
19th March 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Perfect Line for me to become IPS Officer being a candidate of M.A in English? How to prepare for this?

Sir
I am graduate and serving in Chandigarh Police but I want to become an IPS officer so plz give me proper guidlines for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?