6th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?

I've done MBA marketing from pune university. Now I want to do Phd in Marketing.
Which universities offer Phd in marketing what fees they charge..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  3. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  4. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  10. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  12. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
9th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?

i wantwd to do p.hd in marketing from jharkhand, is there any institute or colleges
8th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?

I want to do phd in Marketing.Suggest some college.
1st November 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in Marketing.Suggest some college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?