24th August 2010, 09:20 PM
indss123

Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?

can u please tell me what is the minimum cutoff in MAT and SNAP required to enter SIBM, Pune and Christ College,banglore?

10th March 2011, 07:20 AM
tanmaya.ray688

Default Re: Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?

hi
for SIBM pune the cutoff in SNAP is around 212 with sectional cutoffs in aptitude,reasoning and data interpretation.
16th April 2011, 03:24 PM
yarramneni kirankumar

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?

Hi MAT exam is taken by every year 4months febravary,may.december,octobar,so could you please to choose the any month and apply the MAT exam s.ok alla the best for every one.
20th April 2011, 12:59 PM
suraj2157

Default Re: Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indss123 View Post
can u please tell me what is the minimum cutoff in MAT and SNAP required to enter SIBM, Pune and Christ College,banglore?
this year the cutoff of SIBM pune is 118.no sectional cutoff.
23rd May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

should i give more prefrence mba than mtech becaz in job MBA'ian is always sit in top of MTECH'ian ? plz rpl me i m waiting
29th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I would like to in science faculty courses offered after 12 in PCMB
8th September 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

wat is cutoff of christ dis year for mba thru mat xam...??????
24th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I heard to take admission in Christ one need to get more than 80 percentile in MAT... is it true????
28th November 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff mark required in this december mat 2011 to get admission in christ college-bangalore???
1st December 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

For christ, Cut off is 600 marks from mat. It is just a criteria to apply
4th December 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wht is sectional cut off in mat exam
11th December 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

cut off manrks in NMAT for Narsimonji, MUMBAI?
Cut off marks for SIBM, pune in Snap?
23rd December 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 599.5 MARKS IN MAT DEC2011,SHALL I OPT FOR SIBM PUNE,AMITY
25th December 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the names and cut off of top 5 colleges of mat
30th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 88 PERCENTILE IN DEC-MAT-2011, CAN I APPLY FOR CRIEST BANGLORE?
7th January 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off for sc aspirant in mat....??
21st January 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i have scored 649.2 marks and 85percintile in mat can i get admission in mumbai mat colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?